CELEBRATE THE SEASON KAUAI STYLE at this joint Holiday Fair featuring Kauai Made and Kauai Grown products. Join weekly Kauai Community Market vendors together with Kauai Made product producers together with expanded food choices, entertainment and demonstrations for this FIRST EVER celebration of local eating, merry making and gift giving all on the front lawn of Kauai Community College!
- Delicious Kauai Grown products fresh from the farm for your holiday feast
- A wide range of Kauai Made and Kauai Grown foods for gift giving and hospitality…. coffee, honey, cheeses, jams, pies, dips, spreads, spices, dressings…and more
- Carefully crafted and unique Kauai Made gifts…jewelry, home décor, photography, ornaments, leis, novelties, and more!
- Kauai Grown tropical flowers and plants for decorating, gifting and gardening
- Ono local foods, holiday specials and treats to enjoy throughout the day
PROGRAM of Holiday entertainment, culinary demos, product sampling and decorating tips
9:00AM - Orchid Alley floral demos on how to package and care for floral gifts from Kauai
10:00AM - KCC Culinary School students demo & sample their recent Gold award winning recipes!
12:00 noon - KCC Voice students & Greg Shepard share holiday classics and showtune favorites
1:00PM - ENJOY the mellow sounds and holiday spirit of Sashimi Sunday
Mahalo to our event sponsors: Auntie Lilikoi, Salty Wahine, Moloaa Bay Coffee, Kauai Shrimp and Kauai Community College. For more info please contact Kauai County Farm Bureau: Phone: 337-9944 Cell: 652-3217 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Kauai Grown WEEKLY at the Kauai Community Market! 10AM TO 1PM Saturdays at KCC! Market will close Dec 25 and Jan 1 in observance of Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Director of Community Relations & Special Projects