- Approximately October 20-December 31, 2014
- 10-20 hours/ week
- 2 positions available: $2,300 stipend, paid in two installments
- Take inventory of all components versus procurement documents, plans, etc.
- Physical movement of the components as directed with the capability to carry up to 25 lbs.
- Assembly/ construction works, with the use of power and manual tools
- Site work such as cleaning, brushing and organizing the workplace
- Drafting standard operating procedures and creating signage
- Participate in the operations of the hydroponics unit including all aspects such as water testing, cleaning, planting, harvesting, etc.
- Additional related work as directed
Application deadline: September 19, 2014 by 4 PM
Posted on behalf of: