You made it happen.
I want to especially thank:
- Pacita for dealing with the added responsibility of cleaning after the 350 + people/day..and always with a smile.
- Nursing faculty, Karen and Kim, for dealing with the visitors and the numerous requests for supplies.
- Pat Watase for all your assistance especially during the "off " hours.
- BED for being gracious in letting them block your entrance and use of the classroom when it poured.
- Calvin, Sheri and crew for assisting in setup, breakdown and in between things.
- Tom and IT staff for setting them up with special internet access.
- Faculty: Loni, Betsy, Victoria, Linda, and Virginia for moving your classes so the mission could use your classrooms.
- OCET for accommodating the dislocated classes.
- Business Office for fielding all those phone calls.
- All the people who directed the visitors.. or helped behind the scenes.
Again, MAHALO nui loa for all your time, energy, support to make this happen for the people of Kauai.
Nursing Division Chair