The Kauai Community College Testing Center will offer the ATI TEAS to currently enrolled University of Hawaii students applying to any of the University of Hawaii Nursing programs requiring the TEAS.
Please check with the appropriate program for information about eligible scores and their retake policies.
To take the TEAS at Kauai Community College:
BEFORE exam day:
- You must be a current University of Hawaii student.
- You must create your ATI User ID before your TEAS test appointment.
- Call the Testing Center (808-245-8306) to make an appointment.
ON exam day:
- You must know/remember your ATI username and password.
- You must bring your valid, government-issued photo ID, driver's license is fine.
- You must bring your credit card to pay the ATI registration fee.
- You must pay the $40 administration fee to the Testing Center by
- cash (exact change only) or
- check to "University of Hawaii."
- Electronic payment for the UH Administration fee is not available at this time.
If you arrive late for your appointment or forget any of the items required above, your appointment will be rescheduled.
Other things to note:
- Personal belongings, including watches and other worn electronics, will NOT be allowed in the Testing Center. They may be stored at your own risk in lockers outside the Testing Center.
- No personal calculators. A calculator is available within the testing system when allowed.
- Results are automatically available to Kauai CC. ATI charges a fee to send your transcript to another UH school.
- Please check with the Nursing Counselor for more information about applying to Kauai CC's Nursing program.
8/26/2016; update 10/11/2016