Jan 22, 2013

Tai Ji Master presents "East & West Cultural Arts Synthesis"

On Friday, February 8th from 3:30-5:30pm in KCC-OCET Room 106 C&D, Tai Ji Master Chungliang Al Huang will present East and West Cultural Arts Synthesis, "Comparing Philosophies and Spiritual Traditions in Modern Living".

Master Chungliang Al Huang is the founder and president of the Living Tao Foundation, highly regarded authority of Tai Ji, Taoism and related disciplines, and a best-selling author on the mind/body/spirit integration, works include "Embrace Tiger, Return to Mountain" translated into 14 languages and is now in its 35th year of publication.

Registration Fee:
Current KCC Students-$10
KCC Faculty/Staff-$30
General Public-$40
http://info.kauai.hawaii.edu/training/fliers/taichi2013.pdf

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great opportunity for students to gain a grip on the human self in its full form. I can only attest for myself that in the past I've been partially whole as a person. Today I understand the reality of linking my heart to my spirit and linking my spirit to my mind. So I encourage my fellow students to take advantage of this guest speaker.

    ReplyDelete